- We follow the Sachem School District calendar.
- In case of severe weather, if Sachem is closed, we will be closed.
- If Sachem has a delayed opening, we will make every effort to open. However, please note that extenuating circumstances might prevent us from opening.
- We are diaper friendly. (Diapers and baby wipes must be supplied by parents.)
- We request that children be dressed for the day’s activities when they arrive. We like to paint, play with shaving and participate in various other "messy" activities. A complete change of clothes to be kept at school in case of spills or accidents is recommended. Please clearly label all items with your child’s name.
- We welcome students who receive early intervention and preschool special services along with their SEIT and/or related service therapists.
- Classes are kept to a low student-teacher ratio. Your spot will be reserved upon payment of the registration fee. Additionally, your first payment is due at registration and is allocated for June's tuition.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month, except for September which is due on the first day of school. After the 10th, a $10 late fee will be imposed. Returned checks will incur a $30 fee. Checks should be made out to Creative Kids Center, Inc.